This roll-bar-mounted switch panel holds 6 standard sized rocker switches.
- Convenient location
Place your switches overhead on the bar. This unit is “ambidextrous:” you can mount your switches over or under the bar, forward, or rearward (toward or away from your face.)
- No cutting or drilling
No chopping up of your dash!
- Easy install
Installation is simple and uses a Phillips screwdriver.
- Attractive and Durable
The walls are 1/8″ thick. This switch panel won’t warp in the heat – the material used has similar characteristics as the factory plastic in your machine. This product is professionally 3D printed in ABS.
If you need a switch panel for another bar size, or other combination of switches and circle-holes, contact me.
I don’t sell electronics, but you can get switches and things on Amazon: SXS Rocker Switches
Electronics Not Included
FITMENT: use the guide above to see what size to order. Please measure the diameter of your cross-bar to be certain.
Fits the following side by sides:
- ARCTIC CAT Wildcat / Wildcat 4: 1.75″
- CAN-AM Maverick and Maverick 4 seat: 2.0”
- CAN-AM Maverick X3: 1.85″
- CAN-AM Commander: 2.0”
- HONDA Pioneer 1000: 1.75”
- HONDA Pioneer 700: 1.625”
- HONDA Pioneer 500: 1.625”
- HONDA Big Red: 1.625”
- HONDA Talon: 2″
- KAWASAKI Teryx / Teryx 4 Top crossbars: 1.7”
- POLARIS RZR 170: 1.25″
- POLARIS XP1000 and XP4 1000: 1.75”
- POLARIS XP Turbo and XP4 Turbo: 1.75”
- POLARIS RZR 900 2015 and up: 1.75”
- POLARIS RZR 570: 1.75”
- YAMAHA YXZ Top crossbars: 1.5”
- YAMAHA Rhino Top crossbars: 1.5”
- YAMAHA Viking and Viking 6 seater: 2.0”
- YAMAHA Wolverine Top crossbars: 1.5”
- JEEP (many have 2.25″ roll bars)
Needed a custom solution for mounting two PVM controllers for my overhead fans (for cooling people, not the machine) in my 2023 Talon 1000R Fox Live Valve. Ian had me send one of the PVMs to him, which he used to create a perfectly sized box and face plate for my application. Could not be happier with the results. Hats off to small business owners and to US-based manufacturers. Keep up the great work!
The switch panel was exactly what I needed. Great quality and fit my overhead bar without issues.
Thank you for a smooth transaction.
Panel Box could be a little larger to accommodate 6 sets of pigtails.