Overhead-Mounted Switch Panel, 3-Gang
Electronics Not Included
This roll-bar-mounted switch panel holds 3 standard sized rocker switches.
- Convenient location
Place your switches overhead on the bar. This unit is “ambidextrous:” you can mount your switches over or under the bar, forward, or rearward (toward or away from your face.)
- No cutting or drilling
No chopping up of your dash!
- Easy install
Installation is simple and uses a Phillips screwdriver.
- Attractive and Durable
This switch panel box is 3 3/4″ wide (3.75″). The walls are 1/8″ thick. This switch panel won’t warp in the heat – the material used has similar characteristics as the factory plastic in your machine. This product is 3D printed.
If you need a switch panel for another bar size, or other combination of switches and circle-holes, contact me.
I don’t sell electronics, but you can get switches and things on Amazon: SXS Rocker Switches
FITMENT: use the guide above to see what size to order. Please measure the diameter of your cross-bar to be certain.
Fits the following side by sides:
- ARCTIC CAT Wildcat / Wildcat 4: 1.75″
- CAN-AM Maverick and Maverick 4 seat: 2.0”
- CAN-AM averick X3: 1.85″
- CAN-AM Commander: 2.0”
- HONDA Pioneer 1000: 1.75”
- HONDA Pioneer 700: 1.625”
- HONDA Pioneer 500: 1.625”
- HONDA Big Red: 1.625”
- HONDA Talon: 2″
- KAWASAKI Teryx / Teryx 4 Top crossbars: 1.7”
- POLARIS RZR 170: 1.25″
- POLARIS XP1000 and XP4 1000: 1.75”
- POLARIS XP Turbo and XP4 Turbo: 1.75”
- POLARIS RZR 900 2015 and up: 1.75”
- POLARIS RZR 570: 1.75”
- YAMAHA YXZ Top crossbars: 1.5”
- YAMAHA Rhino Top crossbars: 1.5”
- YAMAHA Viking and Viking 6 seater: 2.0”
- YAMAHA Wolverine Top crossbars: 1.5”
- JEEP (many have a 2.25″ bar)
Can't say enough good things about Crossroads 3d. Item is of great quality, shipping was quick, and communication with me was stellar. I have mounted my new switch panel and used it briefly, it is very nice having auxiliary light switches and a usb charger mounted up out of the way but readily accessible. My utv lacks factory switch ports, so this purchase was a no brainer for me. I did not want to hack up my dash with clunky aftermarket switch panels, this fit perfectly on my cage crossbar. Look forward to doing more business as this company develops more products for off road enthusiasts!
appreciate it Aaron!
Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Allowed me to add some switches without cutting my sxs dash.