This roll-bar-mounted switch panel holds 8 standard sized rocker switches, or 6 switches and two circular electronics. Choose your bar size and which face layout you want (A or B). The panel is 10.5″ wide.
- Convenient location
Place your switches overhead on the bar. This unit is “ambidextrous” – you can mount your switches over or under the bar, forward, or rearward (toward or away from your face.)
- No cutting or drilling
No chopping up of your dash!
- Easy install
Installation is simple and uses a Phillips screwdriver.
- Attractive and Durable
The walls are 1/8″ thick. This switch panel won’t warp in the heat – the material used is the same as the factory plastic in your machine. This product is professionally 3D printed.
If you need a switch panel for another bar size, or other combination of switches and circle-holes, contact me.
I don’t sell electronics, but you can get switches and things on Amazon: SXS Rocker Switches
Electronics Not Included
- ARCTIC CAT Wildcat / Wildcat 4: 1.75″
- CAN-AM Maverick and Maverick 4 seat: 2.0”
- CAN-AM averick X3: 1.85″
- CAN-AM Commander: 2.0”
- HONDA Pioneer 1000: 1.75”
- HONDA Pioneer 700: 1.625”
- HONDA Pioneer 500: 1.625”
- HONDA Big Red: 1.625”
- HONDA Talon: 2″
- KAWASAKI Teryx / Teryx 4 Top crossbars: 1.7”
- POLARIS RZR 170: 1.25″
- POLARIS XP1000 and XP4 1000: 1.75”
- POLARIS XP Turbo and XP4 Turbo: 1.75”
- POLARIS RZR 900 2015 and up: 1.75”
- POLARIS RZR 570: 1.75”
- YAMAHA YXZ Top crossbars: 1.5”
- YAMAHA Rhino Top crossbars: 1.5”
- YAMAHA Viking and Viking 6 seater: 2.0”
- YAMAHA Wolverine Top crossbars: 1.5”
What a great product! This is a perfect balance of simplicity and functionality!!
Ian communicated before the sale, shipped very quickly, and provided an excellent product. Haven’t completed the install just yet, but will update when done. Finding this took a lot of internet searching. Hopefully some good reviews will get this higher up the “search bar” .
Appreciate it - let me know what search terms you used and I'll include them in the description.