This roll-bar-mounted switch panel holds 4 standard sized rocker switches.
- Convenient location
Place your switches overhead on the bar. This unit is “ambidextrous:” you can mount your switches over or under the bar, forward, or rearward (toward or away from your face.)
- No cutting or drilling
No chopping up of your dash!
- Easy install
Installation is simple and uses a Phillips screwdriver.
- Attractive and Durable
This 4-gang switch box is 5″ wide. The walls are 1/8″ thick. This switch panel won’t warp in the heat – the material used has similar characteristics as the factory plastic in your machine. This product is 3D printed.
If you need a switch panel for another bar size, or other combination of switches and circle-holes, contact me.
I don’t sell electronics, but you can get switches and things on Amazon: SXS Rocker Switches
Electronics Not Included
FITMENT: use the guide above to see what size to order. Please measure the diameter of your cross-bar to be certain.
Fits the following side by sides:
- ARCTIC CAT Wildcat / Wildcat 4: 1.75″
- CAN-AM Maverick and Maverick 4 seat: 2.0”
- CAN-AM Maverick X3: 1.85″
- CAN-AM Commander: 2.0”
- HONDA Pioneer 1000: 1.75”
- HONDA Pioneer 700: 1.625”
- HONDA Pioneer 500: 1.625”
- HONDA Big Red: 1.625”
- HONDA Talon: 2″
- KAWASAKI Teryx / Teryx 4 Top crossbars: 1.7”
- POLARIS RZR 170: 1.25″
- POLARIS XP1000 and XP4 1000: 1.75”
- POLARIS XP Turbo and XP4 Turbo: 1.75”
- POLARIS RZR 900 2015 and up: 1.75”
- POLARIS RZR 570: 1.75”
- YAMAHA YXZ Top crossbars: 1.5”
- YAMAHA Rhino Top crossbars: 1.5”
- YAMAHA Viking and Viking 6 seater: 2.0”
- YAMAHA Wolverine Top crossbars: 1.5”
- JEEP (many have 2.25″ roll bars)
Great quality control
I'm trying to find another project just so I can order from crossroads 3D again!
Six stars should be a minimum !
Appreciate it Don!
The roll bar mounted 4 gang switch panel/pod exceeded my expectations. The wiring access could be improved in the following manner. Larger knockouts and rubber grommets to seal around wiring. I ran my control power/switch legs in a plastic tubing similar to what is commonly seen on atv/utv/motorcycles and if you use SPDT switches like I did, a little extra space for wiring would have been nice. But this is just a possible improvement on an already great product. I was unable to find anything even close to this product!
Keep up the great work Crossroads 3D!!!
Very happy I ordered the rocker switch box. Well made and good material. Love it!
Great product. Makes it nice and clean with no cutting into dash.
Said it I title